THE SEVEN REASONS:
1) VERTICAL INTEGRATION. Every aspect of the supply chain is controlled from cloning the cannabis crop at the farms in Colorado to the final products. Vertical Integration.
2) THE CANNABIS CROP. Most companies use industrial-grade hemp. The Akash CBD source is medicinal-grade hemp with no GMOs, no pesticides, no herbicides, no chemical fertilizers, and is utilizing the broad-spectrum plant flowers and leaves. The plants are naturally rich in Cannabidiol (CBD), and also contain Cannabigerol (CBG), Cannabinol (CBN), Cannabichromene (CBC), as well as terpenes, flavonoids, and essential amino acids. Crop
3) THE EXTRACTION PROCESS. The Proprietary, Patent-Pending extraction process allows the complete removal of the remaining 0.2% THC without using solvents and high temperatures, and without damaging, disturbing, or diluting the naturally synergistic compounds found in the plants. That means that none of the therapeutic qualities of the plant have been diminished. Process
4) ABSORPTION AND DROPLET SIZE: As a result of the Proprietary, Patent-Pending extraction process creating a water-soluble average oil droplet size of approximately 25 nanometers (a nanometer is 1 billionth of a meter), the absorption into the body is 4-5 times greater than the liposomal method of extraction.
5) EFFECT ON THE CB1 AND CB2 RECEPTORS: All mammals produce endocannabinoids for their own bodies. With the farming methods and diets of today, the CB1 and CB2 receptors are usually sadly lacking in cannabinoids for optimum health. The Akash CBD synergistic compounds supply those cannabinoids, work more efficiently, and are absorbed more easily by the receptors than any other CBD product. Receptors
6) THIRD-PARTY LAB RESULTS. This is an important question to ask any CBD provider: "Where are your lab results?" Each production run of the Akash products is tested by an in-house lab and the results are verified regularly by two independent third-party labs. We have copies of the certifications in our files.
7) STATE CERTIFICATION. Our CBD products have been certified by the State of Colorado that the products contain 0.0% THC. We have a copy of the Colorado Certification in our files.